WHAT IS IVF+ ?
IVF + is RFC’s guaranteed program. We want to partner with you in achieving our shared goal of pregnancy success. You pay a fixed amount of money for three (3) IVF cycles with the goal of becoming pregnant with a + fetal heartbeat. If it does not happen, we will refund 70% of the amount paid so that you can pursue alternative treatments.
You will pay $32,000 for 3 cycles of comprehensive IVF treatment to be completed within 9-months of commencing your first IVF treatment cycle, with the goal of a successful clinical pregnancy with + fetal heartbeat. If you do not become pregnant within 9 months from the start of treatment, you will be refunded 70% of the amount paid, not including the cost of medications. We will keep the 30% as a management fee.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The latest IVF technology will be used to improve reproductive outcomes and closely monitor embryo development.
- Preimplantation Genetic Test (PGT) will be used to reduce the risk of miscarriages and to further improve the live birth rates without increasing the number of embryos transferred.
- Embryos will be frozen for later transfer
- Cycle monitoring when performed at RFC (does not include Outside Monitoring if you decided to monitor in another location)
- Egg retrieval
- Zymot to get the best sperm
- Fertilization by ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection) for fertilization
- PGT (Preimplantation Genetic Testing) for up to 3 embryos
- Assisted embryo hatching as needed
- Embryo freezing (first 6 months of storage included)
- FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) must be performed if any embryo is PGT normal
- Uterine PRP if recommended by the doctors
- Intralipids if recommended by the doctors
- Screening test: blood work for STD screening and others, HSG (hysterosalpingogram), SIS (Saline Infusion Sonogram)
- IVF medications
- Outside monitoring
- Ovarian PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Ozone Sauna
- Male services (semen analysis, MESA/TESA, sperm cryopreservation)
- Continued storage past 6 months
- Must be 37-years of age or younger
- Must have regular periods
- Can have irregular periods but confirmed diagnosis of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Partner has sperm that is good enough for ICSI. It does not apply to TESA or surgically obtained sperm.