AT HOME IVF Kit
AT HOME IVF Kit is a patented breakthrough kit that includes everything you need for your Gentle IVF fertility treatment without coming to the office for the repeated monitoring visits for blood draws and ultrasounds. It is convenient in the COVID-19 pandemic especially where there are guidelines for “stay at home” policy. It requires only ONE in-person visit to the office on the day of your egg retrieval procedure.
HOW DOES IT WORK? HERE ARE THE 4 STEPS:
You will have a video or phone consultation with one of our doctors.
Find a place near you that does blood and ultra- sound. It could be a fertility clinic near you or your OBGYN doctor or even a radiology center. You can do your blood hormone levels anywhere including any Quest lab.
RFC will get the blood and ultrasound results from that place, then our doctors will review your results the same day, and we will send you the instructions on what medications you need to take next.
Finally, you come to us ONCE only for the procedure itself.
what are the advantages of the at home ivf kit?
- Lowers cost by avoiding the expensive injectable fertility drugs
- Avoids the pain and the discomfort of the daily injections and the frequent blood draws and ultrasounds
- Saves cost on all the monitoring visits to the office
- Saves time and travel by avoiding all the frequent in-person monitoring visits to the office
you are a candidate for the at home ivf kit if:
- You are fearful of giving yourself injections and scared of repeated blood draws
- You have a regular menstrual cycle
- You have PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- You do not want to be late to work
- You want to avoid travel and social crowding due to COVID-19
- You are willing to take a small chance of ovulation and lose the cycle (happens in 5% of the time)
Zaher Merhi et al. At-Home IVF Kit: application during the COVID-19 pandemic. Clin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2020;05:2157