Why Choose RFC?
Rejuvenating Fertility Center is Manhattan and Connecticut’s FIRST non-conventional IVF center, founded by world-renowned Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist. Dr. Zaher Merhi. Although Dr. Merhi has served Manhattan residents as an award-winning fertility expert for over 10 years, he has seen the shift in demands from his patients for excellent fertility centers (using non-conventional treatments) outside of the major cities. That is why he opened New RFC locations in Connecticut, Long Island,
Westchester and Brooklyn.
- The NEWEST Cutting Edge, Fertility Advancements – RFC offers the following innovative treatments:
- Ovarian Rejuvenation: The FIRST in the Northeast! Dr. Merhi’s new therapy intraovarian injection uses the patient’s own platelets and plasma to stimulate egg production at any age even after the onset of menopause.
- Natural IVF: Requires NO MEDICATIONS at all! Cost effective, pain-free, patient-friendly approach aiming to harvest the best naturally growing egg.
- Gentle IVF: More holistic approach that uses the minimal amount of medication to stimulate the ovaries to produce the best “quality” eggs.
- No-Injections IVF: Requires NO INJECTIONS! Cost-effective approach using only oral
medications to gently stimulate the ovaries and produce the best “quality” eggs.
- No Blood Draw IVF: Requires NO BLOOD DRAWS! Pain-free IVF approach that measures the hormone levels in the “urine” and “saliva” instead of the blood.
- Ozone Sauna Therapy: The FIRST in the country! Dr. Merhi can explain that this technique uses the powerful properties of the ozone to help the body take-in and utilize oxygen. It is considered a helpful aid for women attempting a late in life (over age 35) pregnancy.
- At home IVF Kit — With extended quarantining and social distancing during the COVID-19 new normal, Dr. Merhi is the first to provide IVF medications in a kit to patients’ home. This, in addition to the high tech Telemedecine that he uses, will eliminate the exhaustion (and potential danger) of traveling to the doctor’s office for daily treatment.